We’re at it again. We loved re-making and eventually living in this house. So, after selling it and a quick jaunt to Brooklyn and back, we are excited to get started again.
It’s a good story…
Join us in the journey of our second Philadelphia Row Home renovation at PhillyGarageReno.com – a wider loft-like home that’s basically the width of 2 typical Philly Row Homes with a rich history too.
And if you’re looking for a contractor in the Philly Metro area, check out SJ Design at SJdesignbuild.com. He and his talented team did this house and the new one.
The finished PhillyRowHomeReno House
Thanks for stopping by to check out our Philadelphia row home renovation project. The renovation is complete!
Here are some pictures of the finished house with links to the blog below, from start to finish. We hope you’re inspired by our journey.
Vestibule, Living Room and Dining Room
Second Floor Landing and Hallway
Guest Bedroom & Bathroom
Study & Media Room
Master Bedroom & Bathroom
Posts from Start to Finish
- The Beginning
- Settlement Day
- Pictures from the Past
- “Before” Pictures!
- Demo (not Demo) Begins!
- Initial Sketch Review
- Demolition Progress Pics
- Current Floor Layout
- More Demolition Progress Pics
- And behind this door… another house.
- When Your Yellow Brick Road Hits a Red Brick Wall
- Rubble, Rubble Everywhere
- Week 9 Progress Pics
- Week 10 Progress Pics
- A Little Visual Inspiration
- GC Walkthrough
- Week 12 Progress Pics–Staircase Edition
- Electric, Plumbing, Heating/Cooling and Insulation Update
- Week 27 Progress Pics
- Windows and Doors
- The Windows and Doors are In
- Microsoft Photosynth and Panoramas
- Progress Pics–Spray Foam Insulation & Deck
- The Deck
- The End is Near – Drywall, Taping and Priming
- Wood Floors
- Going Up, Going Down
- Paint Colors
- Walls, Now with Color